Monday, May 11, 2015

Notoriously Naughty Feature Model of the Month : Rayne Randall

Notoriously Naughty Feature Model of the Month :  Rayne Randall




  Well NN Friends Family and Fans it is that time again the Notoriously Naughty Feature Model.
This Month it is our own Eye Candy with a Brain Rayne Randall....So take a few seconds and peek into the NN World and meet on our team members.


NN:  Tell us a little about yourself....

Rayne:  Hey all, it's Ms. Rayne. Hmm, where do I start, well I am a current full time student at Arizona State University studying Criminal Justice. I am also a Dance minor at ASU, while on the side taking every ballet and jazz and hip-hop class I can. On top of being a student, I have two jobs and and internship in the Juvenile Courts system.  Although it may look like a lot to deal with, I manage to keep everything organized and have a great head on my shoulders.

NN:   What are your goals in the next 5 years?

Rayne:  My overall goals within the next five years is to be steady in my career path and hopefully starting my family. I hope to be investing in a house and saving for the rest of my life.

NN:What is the most challenging part for your about modeling?

Rayne: 
The most challenging part of my modeling is my weight. Being a plus size model brings up a lot of insecurities in ones self and that can block opportunities.Those insecurities can take over and make me believe that I am not good enough. Although this is a struggle that a lot of plus size models face, the push to want to prove people wrong is what drives me to do more in this industry. 


NN:What is your favorite body part?

Rayne: 
There is not just one part of my body that I like the most, I like my whole figure. There are parts of my body that I would like to change, which I am currently working on, but my whole figure is what makes me, me. 


NN:What is the one thing your fear the most?

Rayne: 
One thing that I fear the most is failure. Failure can come in many forms, but the worst form is when it comes like a crashing wave. All you can do is try your best for success. 
Just remember, life can bring you many different situations, so do with them as you see fit. But don't forget who you are and strive for greatness for yourself, not anyone else.




So now you are in the know about Ms Rayne..........

No comments:

Post a Comment