Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ask & Ye Shall Receive


 Boot Campers Corner:


Here in this little corner we discover the inner most thoughts of the Notoriously Naughty Boot-campers , these are up and coming NN Team trainees
  get to know them, support them and pick your favorite.


Ask & Ye Shall Receive

In any type of relationship you should have a sense of comfort and security. Especially in a sexual relationship, you should never be afraid to speak your mind. I’ve made the mistake of letting him assume that I’m enjoying this or that position, the sensation of his skin against mine or even the way he smells. Because the veracity of the situation is that our sexual encounters were becoming pretty mundane. But of course he didn’t know. Why? Because I never thought I needed to tell him so. I assumed like he did that he would know or at least recognize the signs.
See, I like and believe in spicing things up in the bedroom every once in a while. And because I know his loving is good I had to hurry up and figure out what was going wrong. Then it hit me, “Ask & Ye Shall Receive”. So, I did just that! I called him up on his lunch break like usual to talk a little dirty, but instead I told him how much I enjoy it when he rubs his hands through my hair after a long day of work and works his way all the way down to my feet. I told him how bad I’d enjoy a nice hot bubble bath with chocolate strawberries and Champagne with him catering to my every need. I went on to tell him how good it feels when in that favorite position and the next thing you know he was standing in front of me as happy as any man can be. He told me to never be afraid to speak up weather it’s with your mind, your body or your soul. That night was so amazing as our bodies communicated in harmony while softly saying please ask me so, you may receive me.
Now our sexual and mental bonds are so strong that our bodies are in synch with each other. They now speak in a language no ear can ever hear.



Cerrisa Love

2 comments: