Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Text of an Alter Ego


 The Text of an Alter Ego
Over the phone and through text I am this big and bold person who can talk about sex and what I want to do and  I  how I want it but when it comes to having sex I over think things and tense up, I become shy I need the lights off. The saying is true everyone is a freak it just takes the right person to bring it out. I want to please my man but my mind holds me back I start thinking what if this or what if that and I stop.  in my steps to give myself a prep talk and put on my sexy lingerie and the heels to match I light my candles and grab my fruit soaked in wine and the whipped cream along with the caramel n chocolate syrup i may even grab my  hand cuffs and let my alter ego take control. My alter ego is into running the show and calling the shots I guess you can say I'm bossy something like a dominatrix 😉

Ephesia LuvPink Mcclure

No comments:

Post a Comment