Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sensually Inked ( a brief encounter of body art)





Blending ( a brief encounter of body art)
by the naughty pen, Valerie Logans-Anderson





The sheets were white....the room luxurious .... me aching.... aching for a touch a breath a release.
I waited nervously for the knock at the door making  as I waited I ready my self for this encounter.....I know it was risky I know that if my friends knew they would be in absolute shock...but I had to go through with it.

  At work I would contemplate if I should , wonder what my co -workers would think and my family if they ever found out.
  The knock on the door......he is here ...my heart skips a beat....my hands are sweaty....I see my fingerprints from the sweat as I turn the door knob.  Wait one last smell check before I open the door under arms breath yes even my silk purse ....fine......I open the door he walks in...."Hello"  he says , voice smooth and low like liquid sensuality....I murmur hello back.....he takes off his jacket.... I remove my robe...( I made sure I had some daring , edgy ...down right nasty lingerie on....  He peruses the view.    He opens his bag ...and begins to remove his tricks of the trade......now my heart is racing ......he ask me to lay down I do....he  begins to examine my leg.........with strong hands he chooses the right leg....pressure ......strong and gentle ...I lick my lips with anticipation.......he then plugs up his machine.....Our eyes lock...I nod......first there is pressure then pain....I grip the sheets .....I try to escape it...but his strong hands hold me steady....the pain becomes hypnotic....then sweet.....every now and then he would stop and caress...then it would begin again.......suddenly it was over........He caressed his handy work ..rubbed my arm...we locked eyes again.  He began to sooth the area he been busy giving pain to for an hour ...his strong hands slipped to the other leg....traveled up my thigh ...my nerves were on high definitive alert...., he rubbed and caressed....blew and licked my other thigh...I felt my panties become moist....he traveled up to my breast...caressing and removing my bra...he found what he was looking for and began to do small kisses and massages.........he slipped off his T shirt.......His arm and back were covered in body art.....my heart raced.....he positioned me in front of the mirror in the room........he laid beside me , our skin melding and contrasting.....moving in a  rhythm I could not understand....his body art.......and mine.........becoming a masterpiece.......I viewed this work of art in the mirror...as we painted in contrast of sensual painting...sighs and moans ....louder my legs wrapping around his well tattooed ones I saw stars...........it was over he gently moved away....I looked at him....he pulled me up in front of the mirror....and kissed the area he had earlier plied his trade....packed up his tools...I did not want him to go ........he smiled...we knew I would be back.........and so would he .........

I turned and seen if I had changed ...I looked down at the place he had been before......A secret sensual.....
piece of Work......Tattoo..........with a sensual blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment