Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Notoriously Naughty Feature Model of the Month: Naughty Diamond

Notoriously Naughty Feature Model of the Month :  Naughty Diamond

This months feature  Model of the Month is NN's Naughty Diamond.   She has been with the  Notoriously for   2 years.

NN:  TELL  US ABOUT YOURSELF:

ND:  Hello loves my name is Leatha Tompkins , but I go by Naughty Diamond.  I am a mother of  3
a proud mother at that.  I strive very hard at everything that I do, as a Mother as a person, just in general .  I work full time as well as being a full time mother . I also Host events, model and exotic dance.  The crazy thing is the pole and the music turns me on mentally, physically and sexually .  I tell people it brings out the Gemini in me  #2 Sides.

NN:  What is the one thing you fear the most?

ND:  If I had to pick one thing I fear , it would be my kids getting older and growing up in this crazy world, because it is so easy to get lost in it .  That is why as a mother and a parent we to stay firm and pay close attention to our children.

NN:  What is it like to be in this industry and in a relationship?

ND: To be in this industry is a win lose situation.  It is all about morals, respect and goals, because  society will eat you alive if you worry about perception you will turned down alive in full effect.
Being honest when I stepped in to the game as a plus size model it was not easy I had to find my balance, but what makes you a winner is going hard and no turning back. Your mind set is ready and you can not step weak into the game at all.  As for a relationship the best advice is when you are in a relationship in this game keep your fan base and social media and media out of it...it is a cold game.

NN:  What is your favorite body part?

ND: Being honest my favorite body part is my ass  there is something about it that just fits me. I like  the way it moves, claps and  feels. But hey that is my perception

NN:  What are your goals in 5 years

ND.  My goals in five years is the opening of my up coming boutique .  I love fashion it is something about it , it excites me. But also it is something that  my babies can pick up . I must say getting older as a woman and getting my feet wet in the game I would love to write my own book moving forward to empire to uplift women.

Thank you for your time I appreciate  you
Love Naughty Diamond.
Follow me on Instagram @thickleab
Book me for parties events and shoots  on Facebook Leatha Thompkins

No comments:

Post a Comment