Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Role Playing

   

                         Role Playing


Long term sex can be satisfying but adding a secret ingredient of role playing sex into your bedroom can make it  electrifying or hot.  It can change your sex life for the better if you know the rules?

Sometimes trying on costumes or sexy lingerie costumes for your mate which brings out the fun in the bedroom and also the fantasies comes along with it which is better than regular sex. Next choose a character that best describes you or you would like for example:

Me, I would probably go along and choose to be a nurse to role play, First I would have to make sure my mate(patient) is feeling better by taking his temperature hoping that he is hot and know that he is ready then by cooling down his temperature I would give him a little wine to cool it off a little then take him to the bed to rest or to get into the position I want him in, then to start the sex or love making I would give him a sex shot to get him going. Now that's a little fun in the bedroom and full of surprises.

Shy

No comments:

Post a Comment