Thursday, August 22, 2013

What is Voice of the Hood?



What is Voice of the Hood?

V.O.T.H is a company that is being built from the ground up deriving from the streets of Oakland, Ca.  We offer 3 different services, Photography, which we have been offering for 2 years now a clothing , that we are in the process in developing, and barbering.  All Services that we offer at affordable prices.
 Who is the owner?
 I am a  28 year old man who goes by the name King D Jey, born and raised in the streets of Oakland, CA, I  came up with the idea of a clothing line at 17 years old, while doing an art project in high school but postpone the idea to focus on school and graduate.  I  overcame the struggle of the streets . I now pursue a career in carpentry, photography as a barber, and a model.   I am the only Male Model of Notoriously Naughty.
How is it being the only Male Model of Notoriously Naughty?
 I love being the only male in a predominately female company.  Seeing such beautiful women , as well as protecting them is always a pleasure.  I have fun going out to events and photo shoots, surrounded by such classiness, sexiness, and intelligence. It gives me the opportunity to get to know new people not to mention learn from other businessmen and women. I have been a part of the company for 2 years and the fun will continue.






No comments:

Post a Comment