Thursday, August 22, 2013

Words from the Nocturnal Goddess












As I look back at what we've accomplished individually and collectively as a society, I am amazed! For example "SEX" almost being a bad word, to now being thoroughly explained Mandatory in public schools. Or satisfying a curiosity with the same sex & your lover no longer being frowned upon!!
For me it's as simple as Not being an average size 6-8, but a vivacious 14 who can climb that pole like a beast! Tackling a stripper pole wasn't easy, but Possible!! Big 'ol Butt and All, these thigh muscles, upper body strength, it turned my self on in many way's letting all my sexuality out and determination mixed in my loving pot kills the performance Every time!!
Never throw Yourself under the bus with"I can't" Haters will always be there. Let them do their job Lol and just Always Remember, "Nothing Beats a Failure But A TRY"!!
(Drops Mic, Exits Stage) #Faith #Confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment